Friday, December 14, 2012

Friday Features: AD Trosper



A.D. Trosper

Featured Author


Short bio Born in Kansas, I spent a lot of my childhood moving around. I've lived in Kansas, Oklahoma, Washington State (around Seattle), and southern California. I had many great adventures growing up. I'm now settled down in Kansas with my wonderful husband, three children, my wonderful dog Katie, assorted cats, and small flock of chickens.

1.       Where's the strangest place you've ever written? The break room at my old job.
2.       What book do you wish you had written?
3.       What inspires you? Music
4.       When did you start writing? I’ve been writing since I was a young girl
5.       Tell us three things about you that aren’t about writing. I have chickens, I’ve been married for 18 years, and up until this past summer, I raised dairy goats. The price of hay and feed went up so much it became cost prohibitive to keep them. But I miss them.

A.D. Trosper


BOOK BLURB:
“A ray of light, a stain of shadow, shall endure to breathe life and death into the future”

As a Border Guard, it is Vaddoc’s duty to turn himself in and accept the death sentence with honor when he discovers he can use magic. But the ancient song of the dragons calls to him. Although pulled by duty and the honor of his family, the song proves irresistible. When he is offered sanctuary in Galdrilene, the old home of the dragons, he leaves duty and family behind to answer the call of the Song.

He is not alone in hearing the Dragon Song. The elements of magic are drawn together when he is joined by Kirynn, Kellinar, Serena, and finally, Mckale and Maleena who are bound to each other in a way they don’t yet understand. It’s a journey that reveals everything they have been taught to believe about magic and dragons is wrong. With the last of the dragons and the world at stake, Vaddoc and his companions will do anything, even cross through the realm of the dead, to reach a future they never thought possible.

Grab Your Copy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog