- Don’t throw your pregnancy test away before the full three minutes is up.
- Unless there is a rush on the grocery store pending a zombie-virus outbreak, never take your kids shopping.
- If your toddler is going to chew on a Band-Aid, hope it’s one found inside the community swimming pools chlorinated pool and not one found in their locker room.
- Never throw up in a cookie sheet.
- Things can always get worse. You could discover your child playing with a used tampon applicator. It’s not a whistle, sweetie.
- And most importantly, the moment one of your children is seriously ill, forget about everything else. You have the greatest honor in the world – being a Mom.
Wednesday, September 19, 2012
COVER REVEAL: Confessions Of A Cereal Mother By Rachel McClellan
Rachel McClellan, author of Fractured Light has a new book coming out in 2013 entitled Confessions of a Cereal Mother. I adore this cover. It's clever and fun, and sounds like the book will be too! In this narrative you’ll discover several mind-saving rules, which include: